Monday, July 29, 2019

LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT



                                                                             June 13, 2019
Vigan City, Ilocos Sur 2700

RODRIGO ROA DUTERTE
President-Republic of the Philippine
Malacanang Palace, Manila

Dear Mr. President,

Greeting in peace!

I am Marc Justine B. Soriano, grade 10 student of Ilocos Sur National High School. I hope that you will read this letter I read.

The way that your role the Philippines and the things you’ve done for our country its make all of us look up at you. Every pro-duterte were amazed, satisfied, and congratulate you because all of your projects that you’ve promised under your administration goes well until now. Especially in war on drugs. You decrease Filipinos using illegal drugs. It gives us the feeling we are in good hands.

But, Mr. President, kindly hear me out. Based on my observation, many drugs pierce through in our country. I heard from broadcasting radios and watched in tv’s that there are many Filipinos use it.

Other Mr. President, I hope that you increase the salary of our teachers so that they have earn and they use for their needs.

I hope you will find a solution to this problem as soon as possible.

Thank you so much and God bless you!


Sincerely yours,

MARC JUSTINE B. SORIANO
Grade 10 student- ISNHS

No comments:

Post a Comment